danads

• 43 posts
user_rating/user/new.php error on SEO
« on: September 04, 2022, 08:30:19 PM »
I have 144 error with this page on SEO

plugins/user_rating/user/new.php
I run on  https://sitechecker.pro/

Please see attach pictures.

On my web the page is show ok but on SEO is teling me I have a lot of issue.

"
The HTML page has no <head> tag . Add <head> tag to fix the issue.
The HTML page has no </head> tag . Add </head> tag to fix the issue.
The HTML page has no <body> tag . Add <body> tag to fix the issue. 
The HTML page has no </body>  tag . Add </body> tag fix the issue.
The HTML page has no <html> tag . This means that the page has no HTML on the page. Add <html> to fix the issue.
The HTML page has no </html> tag . Add </html> tag to close the HTML and fix the issue.
URLs that have no title tag in the code (e.g. "<title></title>").
Pages that don't contain viewport meta tag in <head>. Pages optimized for a variety of devices must include a meta viewport tag in the head of the document. This tag gives the browser instructions on how to control the page's dimensions and scaling.
Pages that have no declared <!doctype html> or this declaration has errors. If you want your website to be displayed correctly in every browser, you need to specify which HTML and CSS you are using. Otherwise, the webpage’s content will take longer to process, and the result may not be successful. Each browser will show the page differently; the elements will be displayed incorrectly. It may hide some components while facing the errors that existed in older browsers.
"

Example from SEO to fix it
https://www.anunturgent.ro/index.php?page=ajax&action=runhook&hook=ur_ajax_new_form&userId=21&itemId=35
https://www.anunturgent.ro/index.php?page=ajax&action=runhook&hook=ur_ajax_new_form&userId=0&itemId=32

Can somebody expleane please how to fix this.

Regards.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 09:52:23 PM by danads »

MB Themes

Re: user_rating/user/new.php error on SEO
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 02:03:28 PM »
@danads
It is not real page.
Any link that points to these pages should have rel="nofollow noreferrer" attribute.
You can update plugin, this has been added (2.1.2)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 02:05:21 PM by MB Themes »
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

danads

• 43 posts
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 05:50:24 PM »
User rating I can download only 202

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 06:00:10 PM »
Latest one.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

danads

• 43 posts
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2022, 08:05:20 PM »
I dont understood , I have 202 like on your demo and I checked the plugin user_rating and is no this line  rel="nofollow noreferrer"

I think you misunderstood is not about  Make Offer Plugin 2.1.2 , I teling about  User Rating Plugin 2.0.2

All this error is from User Rating Plugin

Thanks.

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 10:56:12 AM »
@danads
Thanks, update this plugin as well, same "issue".