atba

• 190 posts
Comments
« on: December 12, 2019, 12:51:40 AM »
Hello.... Tell me how to make comments on a separate page, in the likeness of item2.php ?

MB Themes

Re: Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 09:04:51 AM »
@atba
You probably cannot do that, you chould just use some parameter in URL to split content. But if you saw it somewhere and you want to do that as well because other people do it, it does not make sense... why would you split content if it can be on 1 page without reload? especially if you have pagination here as well... it is against customer experience.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

atba

• 190 posts
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 09:43:12 AM »
It is necessary not because where saw... It is simply necessary that comments to the product are indexed separately on the page: "comments to the product""
Is that hard to do?

I created a file in the likeness of item2.php, but now how to set a link to this page and how will the meta tag be formed?

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 01:39:15 PM »
@atba
That's not smart reason.
I would create:
- item_data.php
- item_comments.php

Item data contains standard data about listing, comments one just comment... both just body. Then include them into item.php and show desired based on some parameter.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots