MrWolf

• 13 posts
Real time search in multiple languages
« on: February 17, 2017, 12:09:17 PM »
In site with more than one languages, users usually don't bother to write the listings in more than one language, so for example if the listing "villa for sale" was written in english only, and I search for "villa" while browsing the site in Spanish, the search will return no listings.

To fix this in the regular search I found this workaround in the osclass forum: http://forums.osclass.org/3-5-x/search-on-two-languages/msg105900/#msg105900

I tried it with the Veronika theme and it works fine for the standard search, however the real time ajax search in the home page still search only in the currently active language.
How can I apply a similar fix to the real time search, so that it searched in all the languages ant not only in the language currently selected by the user?
Thank you!

MB Themes

Re: Real time search in multiple languages
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 12:18:43 PM »
@MrWolf
Well osclass does not support this and the code will work just in classic search.
If you define your own search, such condition will not be applied.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

MrWolf

• 13 posts
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 02:42:44 PM »
There's a way to apply this also to the real time search?
I'm sure this would be useful to everyone running a multilanguage site.

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 08:46:20 AM »
@MrWolf
Do you mean on search page?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

MrWolf

• 13 posts
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 03:05:29 PM »
In the home page and in the search page  ;)

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 07:30:41 PM »
@MrWolf
On those pages it should work, if not in your version might be something changed that cause not work this script.
I am not going to look on this further as such functionality has just limited usage.

Nijam Utheen

• 28 posts
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 09:42:02 PM »
when i go to post a ad all language is showing http://prntscr.com/fpam7s

MB Themes

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 09:01:16 AM »
@Nijam
Because you have too many of them, I hope you do not expect someone will post listings in so many languages. Even default theme would show it oddly, you should have languages max per 1 row.

Nail

• 20 posts
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 09:21:10 PM »
I have the same problem. Have you solved the problem?

MB Themes

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2021, 08:50:44 AM »
@Nail
Solution is to remove languages in backoffice.

Anyway you may try this CSS:
Code: [Select]
body .add_item .tabberlive ul.tabbernav {float: left; position: relative; width: 100%;}