Chris041973

• 58 posts
Please how to SET UP Osclass Pay plugin for Virtual Products plugins? ?
I need information to know how to set up the Osclass Pay plugin ...

INFORMATION :
1.1) There is only one user who can upload files (myself)
1.2) Other users can download files only after the payment of a little fee. These users don't need to register to download files.
To achieve that, I will remove the "publish Ad" & "Register/Log in" menu ...

TWO PROBLEMS :
2.1) on the Item page, there is a message : "Promote your listing to make it more attractive This section is visible only to owner of this listing and admins"; and one button : Promote Now
How to remove these message and button on the Item page
2.2) On the Item page, when any user click on the "Download" button, then they can download the file without payment.
How/where to set the product download after the payment only and how/where to set up the price ?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 06:03:49 PM by Chris041973 »

ishan

• 126 posts
whats your site??

Can you activate both plugins on your site then i will check also.. because in demo its not working.

MB Themes

@Chris041973
a) only logged-in user can download file
b) owner of listing & admin can download file without payment
c) file uploaded to free listing can be downloaded without payment
d) in order to disable promotion options, in index.php remove line osc_add_hook('item_detail', 'osp_show_item_promote');
e) to make it work with osclass pay, just check "Connect to Osclass Pay"
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Chris041973

• 58 posts
Please where to set up the price in Osclass pay (which menu ?) ?

MB Themes

Item price?
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Chris041973

• 58 posts
Item price????

In the Item price, there are sub-menus : Mark as Premium, Pay per Publish, Highlight, Pay to Show Images, Move to Top, Pay for Republish BUT there is NO sub-menu to PAY FOR DOWNLOADING FILES

Please how/where to set up the fee to download the files in Item price ?

MB Themes

@Chris
Item price is price for item == price for downloadable goods.

Chris041973

• 58 posts
Item price????

In the Item price of Osclass Pay plugin, there are sub-menus : Mark as Premium, Pay per Publish, Highlight, Pay to Show Images, Move to Top, Pay for Republish BUT there is NO sub-menu to PAY FOR DOWNLOADING FILES

1) Please how/where to set up the fee to download the files in Item price ?

2) In my case, any user (even NOT login/registered user) should be able to download the files after paying the fee, please what is the code to satisfy that ?

Chris041973

• 58 posts
In the Osclass Pay plugin v143, the menu/title "price for downloadable goods" is missing
Please where to find the setting for "price for downloadable goods"

MB Themes

@Chris
Who is talking about osclass pay plugin?
Go to item and set the price. What is not clear on that?

2) I do not have such code.

Chris041973

• 58 posts
Go to item and set the price. What is not clear on that?

Please find below the question to "what is not clear on that" :
- What plugin, virtual download plugin ? If not, what plugin or other ?
- If virtual download plugin, there is NO "Item price" menu/text ... where to go ?

Please could you try to be a bit more precise because I am lost ... for instance the Plugin name, the Menu name, the Sub-menu name ... could be mentioned in the explanation to avoid misunderstanding and loose of time ....

Chris041973

• 58 posts
OK, now I understand, it's the "price of the Item"  when we publish the Listing ...
Please what is the code to enable other payment plugin which are not "Osclass Payment" plugin because I need Paygol gateway instead of Paypal (other like Stripe for instance are not supported where I am located) ?

MB Themes

@Chris
I do not think other payment plugins have capability for custom payments like for virtual products and ecommerce pack. You need to talk to plugin owner.