casper

• 48 posts
I have a problem
« on: July 30, 2018, 04:00:26 PM »
Hello

I have a problem with the compatibility between the payment of goods and free goods.

1 / When activating the free download button for the item, it will appear in all ads, whether paid or free upon login to members.

2 / When ordering the download of the free item, it is downloaded directly without access to the shopping basket as is known in the rest of the scripts and as is the case in your site.

3 / Download files are exposed in folders Is this normal?

http://saly.hyperphp.com/Tatiana/oc-content/plugins/virtual/admin/

Why not upload the free file to the user's shopping cart and then download it from there?

It is assumed that if the shopping cart button activates, the free download button will disappear and vice versa.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 04:39:43 PM by casper »

MB Themes

Re: I have a problem
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 08:46:32 PM »
@casper
Please create support ticket with all the details.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Re: I have a problem
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 07:08:20 PM »
Hello

I have a problem with the compatibility between the payment of goods and free goods.

1 / When activating the free download button for the item, it will appear in all ads, whether paid or free upon login to members.

2 / When ordering the download of the free item, it is downloaded directly without access to the shopping basket as is known in the rest of the scripts and as is the case in your site.

3 / Download files are exposed in folders Is this normal?

http://saly.hyperphp.com/Tatiana/oc-content/plugins/virtual/admin/

Why not upload the free file to the user's shopping cart and then download it from there?

It is assumed that if the shopping cart button activates, the free download button will disappear and vice versa.
@casper
Please create support ticket with all the details.

i need exactly the same functionality here please