NuCode

• 18 posts
Virtual Products Theme
« on: June 09, 2018, 09:11:49 PM »
Hello can i suggest to build a theme for this plugin even if it's a modified ver of the existing theme so that this plugin will fit out of the box with a theme without of the need to modify a existing theme.

For example i like your way of displaying the downloads how can i achieve that

« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 09:14:21 PM by NuCode »

MB Themes

Re: Virtual Products Theme
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 10:21:49 PM »
If you will spend hour to learn css basics, nothing like that is needed...
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

NuCode

• 18 posts
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 10:58:30 AM »
I'm in the process of doing that so what is the actual call for download number i can see from your css that you added something like this
Code: [Select]
<a class="downloads tr1" title="Downloads" href="https://osclasspoint.com/user/downloads"><i class="fa fa-download"></i> <span class="counter">2</span></a>
But the counter part is missing as it reveals only the count already processed, so for example the alerts code it something like this

<a class="alert tr1" title="<?php _e('Alerts''veronika'); ?>" href="<?php echo osc_user_alerts_url(); ?>"><i class="fa fa-bell-o"></i> <span class="counter"><?php echo (osc_is_web_user_logged_in() ? count(Alerts::newInstance()->findByUser(osc_logged_user_id())) : 0); ?></span></a>

How will be the virtual product call look like
[b] <?php echo osc_user_alerts_url(); ?>[/b]   and
[b]<span class="counter"><?php echo (osc_is_web_user_logged_in() ? count(Alerts::newInstance()->findByUser(osc_logged_user_id())) : 0); ?></span></a>[/b]

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 01:11:54 PM »
On osclasspoint virtual products plugin is not used.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

NuCode

• 18 posts
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 02:16:31 PM »
Hi, what do you mean is not used when on your shop i see you have the counter working, i mean there is no function to call how many downloads a user have, i can see you have for your shop and i assume you use the same plugin.

Also when i install the plugin and set the Hook to be inserted there is no css for it is just a plain text link

Can you give me a css code for the download link for stela theme i see osclass pay have one when the hook is enabled
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:18:04 PM by NuCode »

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 09:04:37 PM »
You can copy css from any button you like and apply it on downloads button. We have decided not to format plugin links anymore and let final styling/customization on end user.