jcarrolo01

• 256 posts
Feedback
« on: October 23, 2020, 09:05:42 PM »
This is my feedback regarding Zara theme...

To correct
- In contact-us form we can't attach any file to contact form, in beta theme this work very well :)

To add
- In searches or search page when a category is clicked the subscribe this search should be added (Like in beta theme).

To add
- When anyone want to contact the seller and press button "Contact Seller" and in admin dashboard we set "Contacting seller is only allowed to registered users" should be redirected to signin / signup form and after Signin / Signup should be redirected to listing page.

To correct
- If in admin dashboard i set "Only allow registered users to see contact phone number", i never see the contact phone number marked or not this option show allways "No phone numXXX" (Zara theme Version: 1.4.0)

To correct
- In footer the statics pages are not shown (Zara theme Version: 1.4.0)

Best Regards
João Carrolo

MB Themes

Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 08:13:45 PM »
Thanks for feedback, I will try to review it this week.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Marked as best answer by frosticek on October 29, 2020, 06:49:30 PM

MB Themes

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 08:15:09 AM »
@jcarrolo01

This is my feedback regarding Zara theme...

To correct
- In contact-us form we can't attach any file to contact form, in beta theme this work very well :)
Attachment option has been added to contact form

To add
- In searches or search page when a category is clicked the subscribe this search should be added (Like in beta theme).
It's there for logged in users in footer

To add
- When anyone want to contact the seller and press button "Contact Seller" and in admin dashboard we set "Contacting seller is only allowed to registered users" should be redirected to signin / signup form and after Signin / Signup should be redirected to listing page.
From other point of view, if visitor would know login is required, would not contact seller. In your case there would be redirect & then "come back" to listing side,.... so basically every theme solve it in different way :)

To correct
- If in admin dashboard i set "Only allow registered users to see contact phone number", i never see the contact phone number marked or not this option show allways "No phone numXXX" (Zara theme Version: 1.4.0)
Make sure phone was added using zara theme, as each theme use different field. I've tested and works properly

To correct
- In footer the statics pages are not shown (Zara theme Version: 1.4.0)
Fixed

You can update theme in several minutes.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

jcarrolo01

• 256 posts
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 11:38:02 AM »
Thanks for your reply..

Best regards
Joao carrolo