This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.
Hi ...

1-can i change the view on Home page from grid to List ?   i've seen that there is an option only for search results...
2- on item page there is the gallery view with 2 pics at once ...can i show only one picture then slide to the next?

Thank You!

MB Themes

Re: List view on Home page and one pic in gallery view on item page
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 12:56:18 PM »
@Alin
1) No, theme does not provide this option, you would need to develop it
2) You can find in global.js following code:
Code: [Select]
    $('.item-bxslider').bxSlider({
      minSlides: 2,
      maxSlides: 2,

If you change min and max slides to 1, only 1 image should be shown. You may need to modify related styles to fit design and match image to full width.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 03:36:46 PM »
@Alin
1) No, theme does not provide this option, you would need to develop it

Thanks .. any plans for bringing this option on future updates ?

Another thing how premium listings work?  Do i need to buy the plugin from osclass?    Second .. i made 2 premium listings from back end --- i see you can do that only from back end--- and in searches they are not showed on top...  Shouldn't it be showed on top of listings?   Thanks.... 

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 09:21:45 PM »
@Alin
1) Premium listing can be made from oc-admin or via some plugin (payment plugin, sms payment plugin, ...)
2) Premium listings are way of highlighting, it does not mean listing is moved to top
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 10:10:20 PM »
Don't mean to rude but ... what's the point for one to pay for premium listing if it won't be listed in top of other... jut so one can Bragg about it and to have a shiny badge on his listing? ...  and the best thing that the badge on on list view says TOP ...   i may be stupid but don't really get this...   hope this is a thing that can be fixed ... I am using Osclass for two days now and i am starting to miss the  shitty WordPress...  to many things that are not OK with Osclass ... Thanks

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 11:07:36 PM »
  Don't get me wrong... your theme is great ..the best for Osclass ...  Really glad i bought your theme ...

Marked as best answer by alin.grigoras on March 14, 2016, 11:57:12 AM

MB Themes

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 08:06:05 AM »
@Alin
what's the point for one to pay for premium listing if it won't be listed in top of other
To highlight listings and i.e. bring more visits via different channels - only premiums at home page, only premium related ads, ...
With Backoffice Manager Plugin you can also allow to show premium listings on top as default sorting.

Then, i.e. with SMS Payments Plugin you can use functionality "Move to Top", where listing behave like "just published"...

"TOP" word does not mean it is "Listing on Top", functionality may be called "Topping" and word top means best

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 11:57:06 AM »
Thank You... 

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2021, 07:51:04 AM »
Hello there ,

I am using sigma osclass theme for my website OwnPetz,  Is there any option to show selected products on homepage.

Thanks,
Sanjay

MB Themes

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2021, 08:05:36 AM »
@Sanjay
Almost any theme has this option, people prefer fully-automated solutions where admin does not need to pick anything and everything is auto-selected by theme/plugin.

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2022, 08:12:38 AM »
Hello There,

I am using Sigma Osclass theme for my website OwnPetz .
I want to show "Download App" option on Home Page near Publish Add.

How can i do that. I found this option in header file but there is some more option i have to do.. i dont know how to show this link on home page.. Please help me .. demo screenshot attached.

Thanks in Advance. 

MB Themes

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2022, 09:16:16 AM »
@Sanjay
In header.php find this line:
        <a href="<?php echo osc_contact_url(); ?>" class="isMobile"><?php _e('Contact''sigma'); ?></a>

and bellow it put:
        <a href="your link here" class=""><?php _e('Download app''sigma'); ?></a>

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2022, 06:59:20 AM »
Thanks for your help.

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2022, 08:13:56 AM »
Hello,

Thanks for previous help.

Can you please tell me how to show premium product on "no listing found" search page.

Because some search results shows no listing found. Is there anyway to show premium product there?

Thanks,
Sanjay

MB Themes

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2022, 02:29:21 PM »
Take a look into your theme for code.
osc_get_premiums and you can then use premium functions.

https://docs.osclasspoint.com/hPremium.php