omilias

• 33 posts
Premium listings
« on: December 24, 2016, 09:10:10 AM »
Can someone explain me how does Premium listings works. I tried to read threads on this forum but cannot get an answer to disable duplicated premium listings. Once you activate a listing to be premium, you get duplicates. One will show on premium and the same listing will show on latest listing. I just want to show one listing as being premium if someone has paid for it.

Second problem, in the user profile i get a message the profile is not complete and that i should enter a website, if i do nothing happens, website is not shown on the profile and the message profile incomplete keep on displaying.  This means when i publish a listing it doesn't show my url.

Third question which php file/s do i edit if i want to change check with seller and sellers information on the new item page when adding a new listing.

MB Themes

Re: Premium listings
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 11:45:29 AM »
@omilias
1) premium listings are shown in special block and also in regular listings section, so you see them twice
2) I think it is osclass bug when website in user profile is not saved
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

Luka

• 36 posts
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 11:22:03 AM »
you can make sure that premium ads are not duplicated and are only shown in the premium block. thanks for the answer

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 08:32:23 PM »
@Luka
Premium blocks only show XY premium listings (random).
If you would remove premiums from search, you might loose many of them.

You can use Backoffice Manager Plugin to sort listings first premium, then regular.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots