Show subcategories without category
« on: October 13, 2019, 06:36:02 PM »

ZARA theme

Hi,
I have only one category (Vehicule). It's why the user will not need to click on it to show all subcategories in the home page.
All subcategories (for this unique category) will be displayed without any click.
However, it will still be possible to click on the subcategories.

My question: What is the change necessary to display only the subcategory without its parent?

Thank you!

MB Themes

Re: Show subcategories without category
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 08:55:49 AM »
Best way is to remove parent category, if it is just one and move subcategories into category level.
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 11:47:13 AM »
I was in the deep part of PHP code while the solution was so close.
Thank you for such a quick help
 :)

MB Themes

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 01:05:10 PM »
Oki
  To get fast support, we need following details: Detail description, URL to reproduce problem, Screenshots

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 06:47:51 PM »
I moved all the under categore  to  category.
Vehicules    -->  Cars
I deleted the Vehicules category and moved the Cars from an under to a category in oc-admin
After testing the solution I get Error: Cars is not a category.

The solution would be to start the application not in root (nastabil.se/index.php) but directly in
nastabil.se/index.php?page=search&sCategory=2
So att it displays directly the category Vehicules with all the under categories ( cars, .....)
Remember that I have only 1 category so no need to select it for att then display all under categories.

Your help will be very appreciated.
Thank you

MB Themes

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 10:10:43 PM »
That is simply dummy solution.